Monday, November 4, 2013

Today I Am Being Raised on the Radio

Guess what folks! Today I have my  very first guest post appearing at Raised on the Radio, which is the amazing site hosted by Jen Kehl from  My Skewed View.

 Raised on the Radio is the place to go  if you have fond memories of growing up in the era of AM/FM live radio as your primary music source. So if you sat by the radio with your cassette player on pause waiting for your new favorite song to come on, or if you never missed a minute of American Top 40, this is the site for you.

Today Raised on the Radio is featuring a piece I wrote marking the 40th anniversary of the death of Jim Croce, one of the great songwriters of the early 70's and a personal favorite.   Check it out here and tell me what you think.  And check out the rest of the site a well.



No comments:

Post a Comment