Monday, July 1, 2013

If You Dont LIke Mondays (and who the heck does)

The I Don't Like Mondays Blog Hop and its wonderful host, Linda Roy, recently moved to a new site elleroy was here , I am happy to say all the wit and snark that is a hallmark of her blog survived the transition just fine. 

The Monday blog hop is one of my favorites. Bloggers can link up new or old posts, Monday related or not, happy or otherwise.  Some really good work is being submitted weekly.

This week, in honor of my daughter's birthday this weekend, I decided to revisit the column I wrote last year on her birthday, which was all about the things that moms of teenagers aren't permitted to say or do, unless they wish to totally mortify said teenager and ruin their lives.

So if you'd like to read about "S%*t I'm not allowed to do or say" click here. And if you would like to check what everyone else is posting this week on the I Don't Like Mondays Blog Hop go to elleroy was here--The I Dont Like Mondays Blog Hop.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Meg! I'm glad the button worked for you! I hope the birthday was an excellent one. And the list of things I can't say around the boys just gets longer. So i relate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just yesterday i made the mistake of saying "jeggings" in front of the Girl. Much contemptous eye rolling ensued.

      Delete