Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

So it is Thanksgiving, and we made it to our destination safely, after my husband safely made the Boy fetching from college round trip.  We are glad to be with family this year and to be celebrating more or less as planned, which is much better than the chaos which descended last year over the November holidays.

Like most people I have all sorts of personal things for which I am grateful, family, health, employment a (somewhat leaky at times) roof over our heads. 

I am grateful have this holiday off, and ask that folks have a grateful thought for all the people who do work this and other holidays, dispatchers, police officers, firemen, nurses and doctors, and the unfortunate people manning the doors at Walmart tonight.


I want to thank everyone who has read the blog and posted comments and tweeted entries this year.  I really have experienced nothing but kindness on the blogging adventure and I am so grateful for that.

I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to one and all, and a Happy Hanukah to those who will be celebrating that festival as well.

Before the Christmas music starts, here's a song to say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment