Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankvember 7-9


I know, I know, behind again and playing catch up once more.

For Wednesday--I am grateful there are no election ads today. For those of you who don't already know, I live in Ohio where our political advertising cup has runneth over more than most. Bring on the Christmas advertising! It may be overly perky and greedy, but at least it isn't usually mean spirited, let alone hateful.

For Thursday--I am grateful for our school systems phone notification system that advises promptly us of school closings, special events, and dress down days, even though it calls me all the time to tell me that my kid missed study hall when she is an office helper every day.

For Friday, I am grateful to the kind friend who left me the use of her net book today, allowing me to do some catchup on things, and not having to try to post through the email app on my basic as it gets cell phone. But don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have the cell phone too...Sometimes it's the littlest of kindnesses that absolutely makes things work.


2 comments: